SPINNING & STATIONARY – Standard set is adjustable for ceiling heights of 7′ 4″ to 9′.
For higher ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase. Click here
BOTTOM LOADING – No ladder needed to adjust height. You can expand and fully lock the pole into positions without ever leaving the ground.
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY – Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
The #1 Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market!
The X-Pert (XX) set contains:
- Micro Base Plate – smaller base for minimum contact and maximum support
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and adjuster cover – Metal (not plastic) Adjuster Cover simply threads into place creating a smooth pole from top to bottom. With no sharp edges or threads to scrape arms or legs, you can utilize the entire pole with confidence.
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and used with the smallest extensions that are closest
to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top Adapter – Attaches to the upper most pole piece/extension
- Upper Support Dome – 16in wide dome that is able to grip a large surface area of the ceiling for extra stability and support (comes with a silicone ring to protect your ceiling)
- Hex Key – The ONLY tool you will need to properly set up your X-Pert!
- 2x Carry Cases – One case is used for the pole pieces/extensions and the second is used for the micro base plate and upper support dome.
- Photo Display Manual [/box]
What is the difference in pole finishes?
Brass – solid brass with enhanced grip
Titanium Gold – electronically coated to enhance grip
Chrome – most popular & best for general use
Stainless Steel – best for those with sensitive skin
What is the difference in pole diameters (thickness)?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest pole yet and great for small hands
45mm (1.75in) – easy to grip with your hands and used in worldwide competitions
50mm (2in) – best grip for leg holds & inversions
Product Summary – X Pert Set 50mm Chrome -
Pole or Extension
Spin or Static
Spin (Locks for static mode)