If you have remained consistent working out for 2 times or more a week, you should notice you are considerably stronger and hopefully thinner if you have been following a healthy eating plan to promote fat loss. I have lost about 3 inches off my hips and thighs so far.
In the 4th week, staying on track is key.
Focusing on simple with shorter 20-30 minute pole dancing workouts is critical.
I am still doing right now (NOTE** Most of these links go directly to the online pole dancing lessons in the PoleBody® Complete Home Edition course – if you don’t own it, you may get blocked out. Please log in before clicking the links).
Here is my week 4 pole dance training schedule:
- Started Workout with Warm Up Dancing Routine #1. The Warm Up routine hasn’t changed from the first 3 weeks because I absolutely enjoy doing it. It’s easier now and I can put more emotional enjoyment, playfulness, and my own style into the routine now that the choreography is embedded in my memory (again).
- Exercise #3 | The Whole Lower Body Toner for strengthening and conditioning exercise. I can visibly see the tone coming back in my legs as I watch myself do these exercises week after week in my mirror.
- Applause Dancing Ab Routine. I’m still not bored, I love Lady Gaga and love doing my “dancing” ab routine to this song.
- Pole dance through a short sequence of moves that seamlessly transition from one movement to the other. I am stronger now, so I have changed the moves to a more advanced string of movements which I plan to add into my dance choreography later on down the road. It goes like this:
- Spinning Pencil Spin in Strong Hold Grip.
- Star the legs.
- Pull Legs up to Pike Position (still spinning).
- Drop legs back down to pencil, turn hips towards pole and move into a Pike Pole Spin.
- Swan (still spinning this whole time)
- Then finish by coming down to the floor.
- Repeat exact movements on opposite side of the body.
- Depending on how much time I have, I may do this 2-3 times on each side of my body. I’m completely exhausted after 3 attempts – it’s a great workout.
- Cool Down with the same whole body stretch found in previous weeks.
- Applause Ab Routine to warm up my body.
- Dynamic or moving stretches to be sure I am heated up and warm if needed.
- Free Style Pole Dancing to my favorite music while stopping to practice 2 individual advanced moves I am currently struggling with (one of them is the brass monkey done very slowly from the floor without kicking up). I do them on both sides of the body to keep muscular balance.
- Same cool down as on Sunday.
Exact same as Sunday workout, only I bring more focus to the glutes by doing bridges and straight leg kick backs for strengthening exercise as well.
Boredom can be your worst enemy as the weeks pass…. Don’t get sucked in.
Keep your routines interesting and don’t get yourself into something so complicated that you struggle to keep up.
Remember to practice your routines to your favorite music ( it will keep you motivated), you can speed up and slow down the pace of the pole dancing routines found in the PoleBody® Complete Home Edition Online Course to suit your own tastes and needs.
You will be amazed at the level of physical reshaping that occurs with simple 20-30 minutes workout 2-3 times a week.
Please remember to share this article with your friends and comment below, I would love to hear from you!