Today I decided to do a video of the Pole Star Pole Dancing Pole Review. There are so many different options on the market, so many dance poles that look alike that are not built the same. It gets confusing to understand what works best and which poles will last the longest for the money.
Many people don’t have the funds to purchase the best brand name dance poles that are very expensive, so they opt for cheaper option that may work. The problem is that if you don’t find a quality built dance pole, then it won’t be safe enough for things like pole dance fitness activities such as inverting.
Shopping for brand name dance poles versus no brand dance poles can be difficult, however, by watching as many dance pole reviews as you can, it will be come much easier : )
There are a lot of imposters out there and I have accidentally stumbles across a couple. Most were fake X Pole look a-likes, but ironically, I wasn’t expecting this one to be like that………..
So…… I bought a Pole Star Pole to review and here is what I found – YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT!!!!
Here is the Pole Star Dance Pole Video Review:
To some up the video in words, here is what I found:
What I didn’t like about the Pole Star Dance Pole:
1. The base was very poor quality and the bearings were so bad that the pole wouldn’t even spin very well.
2. They falsely advertise that they include an install DVD and they don’t. It a fake red card that says to go to their website. When you do, it forwards you to their YouTube channel where they have taken my video and used it to help their own customers install the Pole Star pole. They never asked my permission and I have nothing to do with the Pole Star Pole Company. As a result, I have removed the video from YouTube.
3. I think companies should act ethically good with good positive intentions for all involved. Using my videos without my permission seems really fraudulent and sneaky! Plus they use other people’s videos too and I doubt they asked their permission. Why don’t they create their own install video?? On the flip side, it was a very good video and I am honored they liked it so much 🙂
4. There were some chatter marks on the dome and some thin metal on the adjuster cover.
5. The portable dance pole bag zipper broke the first time I used it and I didn’t even apply much pressure. I’m not sure the dome would really fit in the bag. Will the straps on the bag break if I attempt to carry the pole around in it??? Hmm..
6. The shipping packaging was a little shady but doable – they just threw the pieces loosely in there and that’s not normal for any good or poor quality portable dance pole. Nothing was damaged though, just a dented cardboard tube.
What I did like about the Pole Star Dance Pole:
1. The pole was made of decent metal, it didn’t look like it was the kind that is thin and would bend during inverting – however , ue to the bad base, I never did get to try it and see for sure.
2. It had the extra wide dome to support 2 ceiling joists.
3. Had a metal adjuster cover nut, the adjuster bar rotated well.
4. I couldn’t test the quality of the pole chrome by using it because I don’t feel it’s worth installing a dance pole in my house if it won’t spin right. It’s a waste of my time.
Long story short, this Pole Star pole doesn’t have ALL the great features my affordable Pro Quality Dance pole has like great bearings, solid joints, a supported base stem, 2 year warranty and so on … so I’m going to keep selling my affordable no brand and not give up quality for the sake of a cool portable pole dancing bag. I had to look though!!
Getting a good quality pole dancing pole for your home really depends on you and your individual situation. Not every needs to buy a professional level grade pole, but you do need to be sure that whatever you buy is safe for home use. Here are some more tips about how to spot a good pole when you see one.
If you liked this, you can read about more pole dancing pole reviews here >>