With today’s social milieu more and more people are becoming health conscious. A testament to this are the numerous gyms and studios that have mushroomed all over the country. Moreover, different exercise regimes as well as diets have popped up and are now widely available in the health and fitness market. Pole fitness is no different.
Gaining popularity in the 90s when Canadian exotic dancer, Fawnia Dietrich opened up the first pole dance studio for non-performers the exercise and sport have since taken off. It’s not hard to understand why since pole fitness exercise at home and in a studio is fun and flirty in a good way.
“I’ve always been in love with watching the grace and strength of pole dancers since I was a teenager and finally decided to try it for myself.”
Women, even men increased their self-awareness and became more comfortable in their own skin.
“It’s liberating and awesome. I never thought I’d love me so much at 32 years and a mom of 3!”
– Marion J. Blow
For those who are new to pole fitness though, purchasing your first pole kit can be daunting.
There are a lot of questions that run through your mind especially when you are faced with the choice of buying a no brand dance pole. Questions about safety, durability, and portability come into play. After all, as a beginner, you want something that is safe while you’re practicing your moves, sturdy until you outgrow its use, and portable so it can move with you when you change addresses.
“Perfect for entry level polesters. Sturdy and high quality. I ordered this for the basement but it was so attractive and fun I moved it to the formal living room no one ever used – now it is known as the pole studio and used often. At 53, I would never have had the courage to try pole if were not for her acceptance and encouragement. Heart you Dana! Now having so much fun and working my way to a rocking body!”
“I am absolutely amazed at the quality of this pole!! Everything about it is perfect!! I’ve recommended it to so many people since I got it 01/18/17. SOOOOO many people ask me how sturdy it is and if it’s safe and where I got it. So far I haven’t had one accident with it slipping from the floor or ceiling nor has anyone gotten hurt on it. This is definitely one of my best investments I’ve made!! ♡♡♡♡”
There are also other things to consider when purchasing your first dance pole kit like the Chrome Pro Quality Portable Removable Dance Pole Kit.
But BEWARE** Not all dance poles that look like the Chrome Pro Quality are actually built identical (even though they look like they are in the pictures). Here is a short video that explains what to watch for in a good quality dance pole for your home:
Once you have answered questions regarding safety, durability, and portability it’s time to look at the other features that a dance pole has so you get a bang for your buck! You certainly don’t want to end up with different kinds of poles at home just to cater to your demands. You want one that answers everything you need.
The PFD Chrome Pro Quality Portable Removable Dance Pole Kit has the following features:
- Extra thick, soft rubber on dome and base.
- Thick metal construction that will not bend during inverting or exercise. Screw Together Type construction.
- Bearings that WON’T freeze up after a few months of use. Upgraded bearing for smoother spinning action and longer durability. All bearings can potentially go bad over time depending on how much they are used. This bearing is fully removable so if it ever needs replaced it’s easy – no need to buy a whole new pole like most other types of dance poles.
- 45mm (1.75in) CHROME that doesn’t chip or peels off.
- All metal construction, no plastic parts.
- Extra wide dome with soft flexible and wide rubber.
- SPINNING & STATIONARY – easy lock on base for both spinning and static modes.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT – the new 45mm contains all the parts needed for a dance pole ceiling height from 7’4″ (88″ or 2235mm) to 9′ (108″ or 2745mm).
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 440lbs
- Easy installation
- Easy to maintain and clean, fully removable and portable.
- Carry Bag for easy portability
These exceptional features for the Chrome Pro Quality Portable Removable Dance Pole Kit are the reason why it’s a best-seller for beginners, amateurs, and professionals of all age and sizes.
“I researched around for something I can use my full weight on [220 lbs] I couldn’t be more happy with this product.”
“The quality it’s great and sturdy. I and everyone that uses my pole have a lot of fun (and exercise)! It was also easy to set up with the instruction video.”
“WOW, this pole is the bomb.com!!! I was a little skeptical at first about purchasing the no brand pole because I only heard people talk about the XPole products. However, I decided to give the no brand pole a try and my gosh, this pole exceeds my expectations! It was very easy to install and it’s very sturdy. I feel very confident when practicing the moves. If you can’t afford an XPole the no brand pole will NOT disappoint you with its quality!”
“This is a very good pole. It does amazing on spin. Static is fantastic as well. Would definitely recommend it to others.”
- Sturdy, Removable, and Portable (includes a carrying bag)
- Easy to set up
- Changes from static to spinning mode
- Has higher weight limit compared to other dance poles
- Upgraded base bearing for smoother, longer spinning action.
- Easy to maintain and clean
You get pole dancing lessons for beginners included when you buy the starter kit.
1. Base of dance pole is bigger compared to other dance poles
The PFD Chrome Pro Quality Portable Removable Dance Pole Kit is really a versatile dance pole that delivers what branded dance poles can at the fraction of the price. If you are looking to go into pole fitness and buying yourself a starter dance pole kit, then the Chrome Pro Quality Portable Removable Dance Pole Kit is for you! To get one of this product, you can purchase here =>>
“If you are on the fence, hop off! Just do it! One life, make the rest of your years the best of your years. XO”
– Marion J. Blow